Beyond Classroom (Curriculums)
Most people these days still see computer coding or programming as a highly technical or even nerdy activity that is only attractive to a minority of the population. In reality, coding is getting to be a newer type of literacy. It is a skill that is useful in everyday life, especially in today’s highly digital world. For most people, having at least a basic level of skill at programming will make it easier to use a smartphone, link devices, and manage files across multiple platforms.
From coding to developing exciting games and fun apps, Saint International School offers the most creative hands-on ways to teach children Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics (STEAM) skills. Young students learn progressively by starting with the basics to comprehending and mastering more advanced languages.
Learning management system (LMS)
Learning management system (LMS) is a software application for the administration, documentation, tracking, reporting and delivery of educational courses. The LMS concept emerged directly from e-Learning. Advantages of LMS are;
Not many fields of knowledge incorporate creativity and fun simultaneously. Studies have shown that robotics achieves both. In fact, students love to partake in activities in which they have full control, something that is possible with robotics. And when learners are able to do cool stuff, they want to develop more features.
With the growing importance of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) subjects, 3D printing has taken on greater interest in schools across world. 3D printing can inspire curiosity in STEM subjects by giving students the chance to understand complex concepts and test theories. This can later encourage students to experience and explore a career in science or engineering.
Performing Arts in Education
Music, Art and Drama
- The importance of drama and performing arts in education is significant. Whether children have the opportunity to perform in theatre productions or help out behind the scenes, studying Drama and Performing Arts not only engages with the creative side of the brain, it also provides an ideal balance in students’ patterns of study.
- Students gain important life skills as they learn the value of critical feedback, both positive and constructive.
- Children have the opportunity to celebrate the richness and depth of human expression in all of its forms. Through creative expression students learn to comprehend our world better and are therefore better equipped to navigate the challenges they might be faced with upon graduating from secondary schooling.
- Some students find their ‘voice’ while studying the Arts. They may discover they are natural problem solvers or leaders. Creative expression is a great way to build self-confidence and can be particularly beneficial for introverted and reserved children.
- Value education in another word can be describe as character education or moral education. It is an education where learners learn value from educators and implement them in future to lead a better life where the thing that value most is your character.
- Value education starts from home and it continues throughout the life, but value education in schools plays a major part in a student’s life so it should be taught in each and every school to add values to the children for their better tomorrow.
- The areas that come under value-based education are as follows:
- All these come under one roof and are known by the term “value education”. The purpose of value education is to make you responsible citizen to make your country feel proud of you.